Twitter

Social media has become a very useful tool for teachers and students. It has become one of the most important ways to publish experiences and to share knowledge. Although I'm used to them, I didn't take much profit of those media for interacting with other teachers or professionals of education.

Today, I realised it is probably the best way to do it, so I opened a new Twitter account (@LightTeacher) and I posted my first tweet:

"eTwinning is a perfect tool to develop your PBL in a real context by sharing your projects with other European schools "

After participating in an Erasmus +, I strongly believe that international PBL projects are really motivating for students and also for teachers. Now, I think it is time to find ways to create new projects with other European countries. This is why I wrote that tweet about eTwinning, because I think it is a very good tool to achieve it.

I have also read different tweets from other partners and one thing I noticed is that there are some words which are repeated several times: collaboration, learning, projects, Europe... Are there better words to define eTwinning?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Portfolio

Planning my e-Twinning project

Planning an activity